2 Peter Chapter 1:1-4
Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Who was Peter a bondservant and apostle of? 2 Peter 1:1
- How does Peter greet us? 2 Peter 1:2
- What has His divine power has given to us? 2 Peter 1:3
- Through these promises, what has His divine power made us partakers of? 2 Peter 1:4
2 Peter Chapter1:5-9
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness,and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.
- For this very reason, giving all diligence, what are you to add to your faith? 2 Peter 1:5
- What are you to add to knowledge? 2 Peter 1:6
- What are you to add to self-control? 2 Peter 1:6
- What are you to add to perseverance? 2 Peter 1:6
- What are you to add to godliness? 2 Peter 1:7
- What are you to add to brotherly kindness? 2 Peter 1:7
- If these things are yours, what will never happen to you? 2 Peter 1:8
- What happen if you who lack these things? 2 Peter 1:9
2 Peter Chapter1:10-11
Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall.
- What are we to be diligent to do? 2 Peter 1:10
- If we do this, what will never happen? 2 Peter 1:10
- What will this supply to us? 2 Peter 1:11
2 Peter Chapter1:12-15
Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have.
- What is Peter not negligent to remind us of? 2 Peter 1:12
- How is Peter stirring us up? 2 Peter 1:13
- What would he be putting off shortly (soon)? 2 Peter 1:14
- When would this be a reminder? 2 Peter 1:15
2 Peter Chapter1:16-18
For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
- What had Peter not followed? 2 Peter 1:16
- What had he been an eye witness to? 2 Peter 1:16
- What had Jesus received from the Father? 2 Peter 1:17
- What did the Father say? 2 Peter 1:17
- What had Peter heard? 2 Peter 1:18