1 Thessalonians Chapter 3:1-5
For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.
- Why did Paul send Timothy to them? 1 Thessalonians 3:1-3
- What had Paul told them, and what happened? 1 Thessalonians 3:4
- What did Paul sent to know? 1 Thessalonians 3:5
1 Thessalonians Chapter 3:6-8
For this reason, brothers, in all our distress and affliction we have been comforted about you through your faith.For now we live, if you are standing fast in the Lord.
- What news had Timothy brought back regarding their faith and love? 1 Thessalonians 3:6
- How was Paul comforted? 1 Thessalonians 3:7
- What would make Paul live? 1 Thessalonians 3:8
1 Thessalonians Chapter 3:9-10
For what thanksgiving can we return to God for you, for all the joy that we feel for your sake before our God.
- How did Paul describe his joy over them? 1 Thessalonians 3:9
- What did Paul pray night and day for them? 1 Thessalonians 3:10