1 Corinthians Chapter 10:1-5
For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
- Who was under the cloud and passed through the sea? 1 Corinthians 10:1
- What were they baptized into? 1 Corinthians 10:2
- What did they eat? 1 Corinthians 10:3
- From what rock were they drinking? 1 Corinthians 10:4
- Why were most of them scattered in the wilderness? 1 Corinthians 10:5
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:6-11
Now these things took place as examples for us, that we might not desire evil as they did.
- How was this an example to us? 1 Corinthians 10:6
- What did they do that we should not do? 1 Corinthians 10:7
- What happened to twenty-three thousand? 1 Corinthians 10:8
- What happened to those who fell into temptation? 1 Corinthians 10:9
- Why should we not complain? 1 Corinthians 10:10
- Who did all these happen for? 1 Corinthians 10:11
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:12-13
Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
- If you think you stand, what should you do? 1 Corinthians 10:12
- What will God do with every temptation we face? 1 Corinthians 10:13
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:14-17
The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
- What are we to flee? 1 Corinthians 10:14
- What should we judge? 1 Corinthians 10:15
- What is the cup and bread? 1 Corinthians 10:16
- Although we are many, what are we, and what do we all partake of? 1 Corinthians 10:17
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:18-22
Consider the people of Israel: are not those who eat the sacrifices participants in the altar?
- What is Paul saying about idolatry? 1 Corinthians 10:18-20
- What can you not do? 1 Corinthians 10:21
- Why should we not provoke the Lord to jealousy? 1 Corinthians 10:22
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:23-24
All things are lawful for me,but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me,but not all things edify.
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:25-31
Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience’ sake.
- What should we eat if an unbeliever invites us? 1 Corinthians 10:25-27
- When should we not eat? 1 Corinthians 10:28
- For whose conscience should we not eat? 1 Corinthians 10:29-30
- How should we eat? 1 Corinthians 10:29-31
1 Corinthians Chapter 10:32-33
Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God,just as I also please allmenin allthings,not seeking my own profit, but theprofitof many, that they may be saved.