1 Corinthians Chapter 13:1-3
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
- If I do not have love, what have I become? 1 Corinthians 13:1
- What things can I have, and still be nothing myself? 1 Corinthians 13:2
- If I feed the poor but do not have love, what does it profit me? 1 Corinthians 13:3
1 Corinthians Chapter 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant.
- How is love described? 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
- What does love put up with? 1 Corinthians 13:7
1 Corinthians Chapter 13:8-10
Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
- What fails, and what never fails? 1 Corinthians 13:8
- What do we know now? 1 Corinthians 13:9
- When will that which is in part be done away with? 1 Corinthians 13:10
1 Corinthians Chapter 13:11-13
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
- When we become an adult, what do we put away? 1 Corinthians 13:11
- What do we know now, and how will we be known? 1 Corinthians 13:12
- What things abide, and what is the greatest? 1 Corinthians 13:13
Submitted by Disciple Training
Parent Category: The Letters of Paul (Verse by Verse)
Category: 1st Corinthians (Verse by Verse)