1 Corinthians Chapter 9:1-2
Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are not you my workmanship in the Lord? If to others I am not an apostle, at least I am to you, for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord
- Was Paul an apostle (one sent)? 1 Corinthians 9:1
- Who was the seal of his apostleship? 1 Corinthians 9:2
1 Corinthians Chapter 9:3-7
Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from working for a living?
1 Corinthians Chapter 9:8-12
Do I say these things on human authority? Does not the Law say the same?
- Was Paul saying this as a mere man? 1 Corinthians 9:8
- What is written in the law about this? 1 Corinthians 9:9
- For whose sake is this said? 1 Corinthians 9:10
- What right did Paul have? 1 Corinthians 9:11
- Why did Paul not use this right? 1 Corinthians 9:12
1 Corinthians Chapter 9:13-18
In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.
- What do those who minister at the alter eat? 1 Corinthians 9:13
- What did the Lord command? 1 Corinthians 9:14
- Why did Paul not use these rights? 1 Corinthians 9:15
- Why did he preach the Gospel? 1 Corinthians 9:16-17
- What was Paul's reward? 1 Corinthians 9:18
1 Corinthians Chapter 9:19-23
For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.
- Who did Paul make himself a servant to? 1 Corinthians 9:19
- What did Paul do to win some? 1 Corinthians 9:20-22
- Why did Paul do this? 1 Corinthians 9:23
1 Corinthians Chapter 9:24-27
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.