2 Corinthians Chapter 1:1-7
To the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints who are in all Achaia
2 Corinthians Chapter 1:8-11
For we do not want you to be unaware, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself.
2 Corinthians 1:8-11
2 Corinthians Chapter 1:12-14
For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in the world with simplicity and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God, and supremely so toward you.
2 Corinthians 1:12-14
2 Corinthians Chapter 1:15-22
Because I was sure of this, I wanted to come to you first, so that you might have a second experience of grace.
2 Corinthians 1:15-22
- Why did Paul want to come to them again? 2 Corinthians 1:15
- When did he want to see them? 2 Corinthians 1:16
- Was Paul vacillating? 2 Corinthians 1:17-18
- What does Paul say about the promises of God? 2 Corinthians 1:19-20
- Who had established Paul with them? 2 Corinthians 1:21
- How had God sealed this on them as a guarantee? 2 Corinthians 1:22