Colossians Chapter 3:1-4
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- If you were raised with Christ, what are you to seek? Colossians 3:1
- What are you to set your mind on? Colossians 3:2
- If you did, who is your life hidden with? Colossians 3:3
- When Christ appears, how will you appear with Him? Colossians 3:4
Colossians Chapter 3:5-7
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.On account of these the wrath of God is coming.
- What are we to put to death? Colossians 3:5
- Who is the wrath of God coming upon? Colossians 3:6
- What did you once walk in? Colossians 3:7
Colossians Chapter 3:8-11
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
- What are we to put off? Colossians 3:8
- Why are we not to lie to each other? Colossians 3:9
- What is the new man renewed according to? Colossians 3:10
- Why is there neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slavenorfree? Colossians 3:11
Colossians Chapter 3:12-15
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
- As the elect of God, what are we to put on? Colossians 3:12
- How are we to bear with one another? Colossians 3:13
- Above all these, what are we to put on? Colossians 3:14
- What is the body of perfection? Colossians 3:14
- What are we to let rule in our hearts? Colossians 3:15
- What were we called into? Colossians 3:15
Colossians Chapter 3:16-17
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
- What are we to let dwell in us richly? Colossians 3:16
- How are we to teach each other? Colossians 3:16
- How are we to do whatever you do in word or deed? Colossians 3:17
Colossians Chapter 3:18-21
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- Why are wives to submit to their own husband? Colossians 3:18
- How are husbands to treat their wife? Colossians 3:19
- Why are children to obey their parents? Colossians 3:20
- Why are fathers not to provoke their children? Colossians 3:21