Colossians Chapter 4:1-4
Masters, treat your bondservants justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
- What are masters to give to their bondservants? Colossians 4:1
- Why are they to do this? Colossians 4:1
- How are we to continue in prayer? Colossians 4:2
- What did Paul ask them to pray for? Colossians 4:3-4
Colossians Chapter 4:5-6
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.
- How are we to walk toward those who are outside? Colossians 4:5
- How and when are we to season our speech? Colossians 4:6
Colossians Chapter 4:7-9
Tychicus will tell you all about my activities. He is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord.
Colossians Chapter 4:10-11
Aristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark the cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions—if he comes to you, welcome him).
- Who sent their greetings? Colossians 4:10
- What were these men who were of the circumcision, prove to be to Paul? Colossians 4:11
Colossians Chapter 4:12-15
Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always struggling on your behalf in his prayers, that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God.
- How did Epaphras labor for them? Colossians 4:12
- What kind of zeal did Epaphras have for them? Colossians 4:13
- Who was Luke? Colossians 4:14
- Who did Paul ask them to greet? Colossians 4:15
Colossians Chapter 4:16-18
And when this letter has been read among you, have it also read in the church of the Laodiceans; and see that you also read the letter from Laodicea.
- Who was supposed to read this letter? Colossians 4:16
- What other letter were they supposed to read? Colossians 4:16
- What were they to say to Archippus? Colossians 4:17
- How did Paul close this letter? Colossians 4:18