Ephesians Chapter 6:1-4
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” (this is the first commandment with a promise).
- Who are children to obey? Ephesians 6:1
- Why should they honor their fathers and mothers? Ephesians 6:2
- When children do this, what results? Ephesians 6:3
- How are fathers to bring up their children? Ephesians 6:4
Ephesians Chapter 6:5-9
Bondservants, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ.
- How are bondservant to be obedient? Ephesians 6:5
- How are they not to do this? Ephesians 6:6
- Who are they to be doing this to? Ephesians 6:7
- What are bondservants to know? Ephesians 6:8
- What are masters to do? Ephesians 6:9
Ephesians Chapter 6:10-13
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
- How are we to be strong? Ephesians 6:10
- Why must we put on the whole armor of God? Ephesians 6:11
- Who do we not wrestle against? Ephesians 6:12
- Who do we wrestle against? Ephesians 6:12
- What will make us stand? Ephesians 6:13
- After we have done all, what are we to do? Ephesians 6:13
Ephesians Chapter 6:14-20
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
- With what are we to gird our waist? Ephesians 6:14
- What is our breastplate? Ephesians 6:14
- With what are our feet to be shoed (shoes)? Ephesians 6:15
- What will the shield of faith quench? Ephesians 6:16
- What is our helmet? What is the sword of the Spirit?
- When are we to be praying? Ephesians 6:17
- How are we to pray? Ephesians 6:17
- How did Paul ask them to pray for him? Ephesians 6:19
- Who was Paul an ambassador for? Ephesians 6:20
- How did he want to speak? Ephesians 6:20