Hebrews Chapter 1:1-4
Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets,but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
- How has God spoke in time past to the fathers? Hebrews 1:1
- Through whom has He spoken in these last days? Hebrews 1:2
- Who is the brightness and express image of God? Hebrews 1:3
- How does He uphold (hold together) all things? Hebrews 1:3
- What has Jesus become so much better than? Hebrews 1:4
- How has Jesus obtained a better name than angels? Hebrews 1:4
Hebrews Chapter 1:5-7
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”?
- What did God never say to the angels? Hebrews 1:5
- What did He say to Jesus? Hebrews 1:5
- What did He say to Jesus again? Hebrews 1:5
- When He brings into the world, what will He tell the angels of do? Hebrews 1:6
- What does God say about the angels? Hebrews 1:7
Hebrews Chapter 1:8-11
But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
- What does God say about Jesus' throne? Hebrews 1:8
- What has Jesus loved and hated? Hebrews 1:9
- How has God anointed Jesus? Hebrews 1:9
- What did God say that Jesus did in the beginning? Hebrews 1:10
- What will happen to the creation? Hebrews 1:10-12
- How will He fold them up? Hebrews 1:10-12
- How long will Jesus remain? Hebrews 1:10-12