Philippians Chapter 2:1-4
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
- How can we fulfill Paul's joy? Philippians 2:1-2
- How are we to esteem others? Philippians 2:3
- What are we to look out for? Philippians 2:4
Philippians Chapter 2:5-11
At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- What mind are we to have? Philippians 2:5
- How did Jesus humble Himself? Philippians 2:6-8
- What kind of name did God give to Jesus? Philippians 2:9
- As a result of what Jesus did, what will every person and created being do? Philippians 2:10-11
Philippians Chapter 2:12-13
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians Chapter 2:14-18
Do all things without grumbling or disputing,that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation.
- How are we to do all things? Philippians 2:14
- If we do all things without complaining and disputing, what will we become? How will we shine? Philippians 2:15
- What are we to be holding forth? Philippians 2:16
- What was Paul willing to do for them? Philippians 2:17
- For the same reason, what should we do? Philippians 2:18
Philippians Chapter 2:19-24
I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, so that I too may be cheered by news of you.
- Who did Paul plan to send to them? What would happen when Paul would know their state? Philippians 2:19
- How did Paul view Timothy? Philippians 2:20
- What did everyone else do? Philippians 2:21
- What did they already know about Timothy? Philippians 2:22
- When would Paul send him? Philippians 2:23
- What did he want to do himself? Philippians 2:24