Philippians Chapter 4:1-3
I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord.
- How did Paul feel about the Philippians? Philippians 4:1
- What did he implore Euodia and Syntyche to be? Philippians 4:2
- What did Paul ask the other true companion to do? Philippians 4:3
Philippians Chapter 4:4-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- When are we to rejoice? Philippians 4:4
- Why are we to let our gentleness be known to all men? Philippians 4:5
- How do we overcome anxiety? Philippians 4:6
- What will God's peace do to our hearts and minds? Philippians 4:7
Philippians Chapter 4:8-9
What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians Chapter 4:10-13
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
- What did they do that made Paul rejoice? Philippians 4:10
- In what state had Paul learned to be content? Philippians 4:11
- What had he learned? Philippians 4:12
- How could Paul do all things? Philippians 4:13
Philippians Chapter 4:14-20
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- How had they done well? Philippians 4:14
- What were they the only ones to do? Philippians 4:15
- What had they done when Paul was in Macedonia? Philippians 4:16
- What did Paul seek? Philippians 4:17
- What had become a sweet smelling aroma? Philippians 4:18
- What would God do for the Philippians? Philippians 4:19
- Who will be glory to forever and ever? Philippians 4:20